March 26, 2015

Ukrainian Fashion Week A/W 15-16


Spring comes true together with Ukrainian Fashion Week! I'm very proud of the development of Ukrainian fashion. With every year and every season we have more and more interesting names, beautiful collections and successful designers. Visiting UFW has already become my tradition. And I looove it:)
As usual, I worked during the week days and so wasn't able to come from the very beginning of UFW. But on Saturday and Sunday I was there, together with my stylish friends and my iphone in order to take some photos for my instagram:D
So now I just want to show you a couple of photos from this event - invitations, my outfits and shows<3


Larisa Lobanova (larisalobanova.com)
Elena Burba (elenaburba.com)
 Taras Volyn (Volyn Group)

 Ostel (by Olya Stelmakhova)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia!

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Настя, фото очень классные и образы замечательные))) По-доброму завидую, что ты побывала на таком классной мероприятии))))

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confidence is like a muscle. the more you use it , the stronger it gets. Groom your confidence with Indian Models Club.........Modelling Agency in India and Modelling Agency In Delhi

    ReplyDelete