May 21, 2015

Bloggers' Friendship

Probably you've noticed that lots of my photos are taken by Anna Pogribnyak, who is also a fashion blogger:) Our so to say "collaboration" started in Autumn, when Anna wrote to me with an offer to meet and take pictures of each other for our blogs. Of course, I agreed as it was really convenient for both of us. As a result, we met for about 20 minutes, took photos and that's all. But it was only the beginning:) Now we meet more often and stay together for much longer:) It's difficult now to imagine my life without her and the matter here is not in photos, as Anna became my friend<3 And you know, that's one of the reasons I am so thankful to my blog:)
Anyway, here is my new outfit:) My navy high waisted pants, red crop top and this beautiful beige coat seem like a perfect combination:) This coat is a wonderful solution if you want to make your outfit stylish even when it's hot outside. Just throw it on some dress or t-shirt and voila!

Thanks for the photos to my Anna<3 
beige coat - sheinside (buy here)
top, pants - second hand
clutch bag - clarks
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here) (10% discount with Blog 15 code:))
necklace - accessorize

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. Кожен твій пост - це величезна насолода та натхнення для мене)))

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ти навіть не уявляєш, наскільки приємно мені це читати!!

      Delete
  2. awesome outfit, love your coat, it's really suites you :)
    Welcome to my BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's so nice to hear that!

      Delete