May 29, 2015

Summer Vibes

There are people who you can spend the whole day with and never get bored. My friend Alyona is definitely one of them. We met early in the morning, had breakfast together (you can see food photos at the end of the post:)), then she took these wonderful pictures of my outfit and we spent half of the day together. After hours of walking, talking and drinking coffee we went home in order to have some lunch and meet again in the evening:D This time together with Alyona's sister Ann, who is also one of my best friends. Love<3
Ok, let's talk fashion here:) That's my second outfit with my summer loose pocket coat. Second in the blog, but who knows how many times I wore it these days:)
Btw, do you remember my wishlist were I was craving for  these sunglasses?) I decided that dreams should come true and ordered them from Dresslink and I was really satisfied with their quality especially in the combination with that price:) 
I also ordered navy overalls from that wishlist, but the size didn't fit me:( I guess I was not very attentive when I was choosing a size. That's a pity as I was dreaming already about wearing it with different crop tops and striped t-shirts. So you should learn from my mistakes and be very attentive while ordering from sites:) Thank goodness sunglasses are in one size only!:D 


loose pocket coat - sheinside (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
top - bershka
skirt - forever 21
bag - new look
necklace - accessorize

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Прекрасное летнее пальто! Хорошая альтернатива курткам и жакетам!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Согласна! Очень люблю его носить)

      Delete