June 19, 2015

How to Stay Stylish Every Day

Grey tank top + skinny jeans + denim jacket = stylish outfit (at least IMHO:D). How is that possible? Where is the magic? Ok, let's look at this outfit more closely.
Imagine, that I have completely the same outfit, but instead of my chunky platforms I have ordinary black ballet flats. Not the same, right? Oxfords, brogues, Birkenstocks, slip-ons - yes! Boring shoes - no!
Now imagine that I'm wearing this denim jacket with unrolled sleeves. One small detail, but everything already looks different and not in a good way, I think:) 
A hat. You should know how important the hats are. In 95% situations, hats can help you to make your outfit much more stylish, believe me. You have to be careful, though. The shape of the hat is important too:)
Now look at my hair. Do you agree that these wonderful braids, made by Anastasia Kalyna, make this outfit more special? Without them something would be missing, that's for sure.
All in all, you see that even wearing the simplest clothes staying stylish every day is not that difficult. You should never be satisfied with boring outfits. Attention to details will do all the work:) 

Thanks for the photos to my dear Alyona Lobanova:)

hat, jeans - pull&bear
denim jacket - miss selfridge
top, bag - second hand
shoes - dressgal (buy here)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. love your hairdo!
    this is an extraordinarily stylish combo!
    you look phenomenal !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! thank you so much, Ivana! you make me happy with such comments!

      Delete