June 5, 2015

Pencil Skirt

Hey, guys! How you doin'? (Have you read it with Joey's voice and intonation?:D)
Today's outfit is all about this amazing pencil skirt that I found in one of the second-hand stores. The size fits me perfectly, the quality is very good and it has an amazing detail that you'll see in a couple of photos:) Intriguing, huh? :D  
Btw, I was featured in the Melon magazine, so if you are interested, you may read some tips about prom outfits here (the article is in Russian). Hope it will be helpful for you:) 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!


sunglasses - i am
pointed flats - new look
jacket, top, skirt, bag - second hand

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!:)
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! It's great <3

    Welcome to my blog ( new post for you )

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/2015/06/summer-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!)
      I will read your post, thanks for inviting!)

      Delete