June 27, 2015

The Other Boleyn Girl. Or Not:D

How often do you notice that your style has changed? It seems like just recently I could say that I don't wear skirts or super girlish clothes. But I've already had so many outfits of that kind that those words are not about me anymore, for sure. And it's interesting to realize that I feel more than comfortable dressing up like this:)
When I was editing these photos, the association that appeared in my head was "The Other Boleyn Girl". I don't know why:) I haven't seen this film (should I?) and when I checked the pictures from the movie I saw that their style was completely different. Maybe that's the hat together with this hairdo? Again I don't know!:)
Anyway, here is the result! Hope you like it!:) 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak and for the hairdo to Anastasia Kalyna!<3
hat - dressgal (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
skirt - second hand
flats - new look

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Especially the Top! Looking very beautiful, girl! :)

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete