July 23, 2015

Good Morning

What is a good morning for you? Just a couple of years ago I thought that sleeping till 12 was more than a perfect "morning":D But I've changed my mind now. Good morning is a morning with your closest friends. It's the morning when you have tasty and beautiful (that's important!) breakfast. It's when you wake up super early and have lots of time to prepare crumble. When you watch your city waking up.
On the day when these photos were taken, I had one of those perfect mornings. I woke up at 7am in order to go to a different part of Kyiv and have breakfast with my dear friends Alyona (@alyona_lobanova) and Ann (@annymoresea). I brought bread, peanut butter and bananas with me. Ann took her homemade apricot galettes (you can read the recipe here, by the way). With all this food, we went to McDonald's and ordered latte there. You can see everything in our instagram photos below:) It was even more than perfect. Love you, girls<3
That day I decided to wear my new white kimono together with a cool black hollow out t-shirt from Dressgal:) I like them so much! The t-shirt is just genial, I would say. Simple but stylish. Just the way I like it:) 

Thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova<3



white kimono - dressgal (buy here)
black hollow out t-shirt - dressgal (buy here)
rings - dressgal (buy here)
bag - cndirect (buy here)
sandals - dresslink (buy here)
navy pants - second hand

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your good mornings:)
Love, Nastia<3

8 comments:

  1. Great look dear :-) xoxo

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2015/07/laganas-zakynthos-party-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful
    sonishspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stylish outfit, loving the sandals xxx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! It's so chic but it still looks super comfortable. I've come to love waking up early, even if it is just for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand you!
      Some time ago I had a challenge to wake up at 6 during a week. It was really great!))

      Delete