August 13, 2015

My Summer Favorites

This post is all about the things I wear the most often this summer:)
My black pointed flats. I bought them on sale almost for nothing a long time ago. And now I can't imagine my life without them. I think you've noticed that, as I have lots of outfits with these shoes:)
This amazing button up denim skirt. If I could I would wear it in every outfit I create. It is so versatile and there so many different ways you can style it! My love forever.
Big shopper bag. I wear it almost every single day! It is so big that it seems like I can put there the whole universe. Even if you see me with a small bag in the photos, you may be sure that I brought it inside of this one, together with a camera and millions of other things:)
My straw hat and sunglasses. No need to explain. Perfect for summer!
And what are your favorites and can't-live-without-you things?)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!
hat - dressgal (buy here)
shopper bag - cndirect (buy here)
denim skirt - shein (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
shoes - new look
top - second hand

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: