November 26, 2015

Santa is Here

red jacket - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
jeans - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
sweater - newdress (buy here)
shirt - stradivarius
boots - house
bag - second hand

Do I look like Santa?:D It's 4 days till winter and my Christmas mood is approaching! Time before New Year is my favorite one, seriously. As most of the people I hate when it's cold, of course. It's difficult to get out of the bed, it's getting dark very early, hair gets static and simple shooting for a blog becomes almost a torture. But gosh, I am so happy before winter holidays, you can't even imagine. Everything is so special and magical! 

And while it's not freaking cold yet, I have a chance to wear my jeans with busted knees. Although some people look at me already as if I'm crazy when they see me wearing them. But I don't care:) I love them sooo much. Love is in the air, you know:D

Thanks for the photos to my dear Alyona Lobanova<3
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: