November 3, 2015

Three Pieces of Lemon

red poncho - dressin (buy here)
hat - pull&bear
jeans - bershka
boots - new look
np: Wyatt – Attention

Real autumn post is here. Hello!:) Brown leaves on the background, autumn colors of clothes, beautiful poncho and a hat, and me, writing this post now at home with a cup of black tea. And with three pieces of lemon, because suddenly I got sick. It started yesterday in the evening and today I don't feel good. I'm writing you this "extremely interesting information" just like a warning:) Wear warm clothes, eat lots of vitamins and care about your health, ok?:) At this point I will leave you, as me being sick doesn't mean I'll stay at home today. Many hugs!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Ботинки бесподобные! Выздоравливай)

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Крутое пончо!

    http://vladabush.blogspot.com/2015/11/burgundy-mood.html

    ReplyDelete