December 9, 2015

Silver Bag

silver belt bag - mari mir (buy here)
jeans - shein (buy here, I ordered L size)
sweater, coat - second hand
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
np: Moddi – House by the Sea


Everybody is waiting for some magic before New Year!:) My magic is with me already, at least partly:) I'm talking now about my new silver bag from Ukrainian brand Mari Mir. As you remember, I already have one belt bag from this brand which I bought on the festival (you can see outfits with it here, here, here, here, and here), and as you see from the links in the brackets I wore it really often. Recently I found out that they have a new collection of such bags - very stylish and very unique:) The bag that you see in these photos was my most favorite - faux snake skin leather of a silver color. How cool is that?:) Frankly speaking, first I thought that it would be difficult to combine it with my clothes, but I was definitely wrong:) Today is probably the 4th day in a row that I've been wearing it. And it goes well with everything. In today's outfit, it works as a statement piece - don't you agree that it makes the whole look much more interesting?:) Even my black one wouldn't do the trick:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Люблю такі відтінки темно-зеленого =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kingstonhaus is one of the best place to buy affordable backpacks for men’s and woman’s. Here, you can get the huge collection of travel backpacks Australia.

    ReplyDelete