January 9, 2016

Burger, Backpack and Me

grey backpack - banggood (buy here)
coat, sweater - second hand
hat - h&m
jeans - pull&bear
boots - zara
np: Of Monsters and Men – Empire

Once New Year is over, I start waiting for spring. No, first my birthday and then spring:) These photos were taken more than a week ago when we met with my wonderful Anna to exchange presents before New Year. Because of the cold, it was quite difficult to take pictures and pose, but what a pleasure it was to enter this warm place later and have breakfast! Yes, burgers for breakfast it's about us. Why not?:)
That's my second attempt to style this wonderful backpack from Banggood - site that has all the possible items and I'm talking not only about clothes here:)
Well, actually it's the second time you see this backpack on my blog (here you can find my first post with it), but I've been wearing it almost every single day. Sometimes I fall in love with some bag and then I can't stop wearing it till I find another bag-of-my-dreams. So far no substitute for this bag was found:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: