January 27, 2016

Can't Get Enough of You

sweater - chicwish (buy here)
skirt - shein (buy here)
faux fur coat - lookhunter (buy here)
shoes - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)

np: Oliver Koletzki feat. Fran – Echoes

I noticed that if I love something, I don't just love it, I LOOOOOVE IT! I can't stop wearing it, can't stop buying similar things and actually can't stop loving it:) I've told you already about my craze for fluffy things - so yes, it continues. This time I have a super cozy violet sweater from Chicwish - great site with a lot of beautiful clothes. It was my first experience with this site, but I'm sure not the last one, as I really like the quality of things there. 
Today is the 10th day of my second 14-Day No Sugar Challenge, hehe. I'm almost there! I can't say that it's super difficult for me, but in cases I'm in some cafe with a friend, I'm crying inside:D Like in the photo below - my friend and the author of these shots Alyona ordered pancakes and I ordered scrambled eggs with chicken. Yes, eggs were delicious. But they are not pancakes! *crying for real* :D But I'm fine, thanks:))

Many thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. The color combination is lovely : ) You look amazing, as usual ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit ! :-) xx

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete