July 11, 2016

Busy Summer

dress - chicwish (buy here, I ordered size S)
bag - boorbon
shoes - l'carvari (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here
hat - shein

np: Beissoul & Einius – Heaven

Summer days have been so busy lately! Last three days I spent on Atlas Weekend festival, and now I hardly walk and hardly speak, but it was definitely worth it! I discovered a number of cool bands and songs, danced and jumped sooo much and was extremely happy. In a couple of days I'll have a long-awaited trip, so my days will be pleasantly busy again. And in between these events I have to cope with so much work.. so yes, these days have been and will be extremely busy. But I'll try to keep posting on my blog, as I have so many cool things I want to show you.
Btw, finally I started using Snapchat, so you may find me there: n_poberezhna.
Hope you're having great summer so far!

Thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely dress : ) I really like denim and this denim dress is just amazing, you look wonderful ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete