June 15, 2017

Embroidery and Books

blouse - chicwish (from here)
skirt - natali bolgar (buy here)
bag - doob vosk (buy here)
sunglasses - zero uv (buy here)

np: Linus Young - Valentine

I guess I've been a very good girl recently, cause the weather now is just perfect in Kyiv - it allows to wear biker jackets and long sleeves. Biker jackets and long sleeves in summer! Perfect, perfect weather - just the way I like it to be. 
It gives me a hope that this summer won't be extremely hot and I'll be able to wear my favorite combinations of clothes (they usually have nothing to do with summer, haha)
The embroidery is still trendy and it can be found almost everywhere nowadays - tops, jeans, bags, shoes, jackets, etc. Every piece can be decorated with it, and, by the way, that's a great way to refresh some of your old clothes. This time I have this embroidered blouse of a very beautiful dark green color that matches my new bag. The bag, as you can see, it a pure dream for all the bookworms, right? It's too small for everyday use, but for some special days and events, it's just perfect.

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

5 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER SUPER you are a great model:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Women's Biker Jacket, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Embroidery Crafts books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 17 million titles.

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete